Saturday, February 18, 2012

She is the one who!





     The title remains unrevealing till my heart speaks out openly!  Today there is no one to restrict me in my penning. I'm not saying it loftily. I just mean the freedom to express which is given by her. She is my kith as well as a kin!  She is the one who know who I am? and make extreme love for me ever. 
      She know everything which even my Mom miss to know! She never hesitate to speak the truth about me irrespective of good or bad. Even my diary doesn't holds anything to that extreme what she knows about me. Nothing is more special to her than me, it meant She doesn't have anything that matters a lot than me!


     She is the first to lend her ears to my words, to extend her hands to wipe my tears, to express joy on my success, to lift her sholders to hold my distress, to foster me to move further when others who I count on are busy with their commitments. She made me to love others and She made me to being loved by others.
    I dont know when and where we met and how we get introduced but I know How we are? and Where we are? and also She is the most prescious I found ever in my life. She is my commentator, observer, reviewer anything it may be but She is everything! She is the first to comment all my doings and my blog posts too. It wont be partially observed, the feedbacks will be straightforward without any compromises and she tries to motivate me to be better!
    She loves me to the extreme she could and make me too to love her to the extreme! How this is possible. She never possess a jealous on me but she is my best competitor. She make everything for me more specially and make me to do something for her more more specially. I find her everywhere when I need her. She always give me the best and never make a compramise in her choice for me. 
   She finds me whenever I am missing where actually I want to be a part. She stays in my eyes to get me know the different view of the world that is out of my focus. She is a good decision maker always provides the better solutions. She is one who restricts me and make me to refrain from everything that I should not proceed with. She analyse everything I refrain from and give me the exact. She made me neither optimistic nor pessimistic but realistic. 

   
        She is none other than "Myself" I found her. She is the one who can handle my heart better with love and care than any other! Be aware of your inner voice which always depicts the good for you! The above content would not mean anything if you read it as MINE. you just try to read it as YOURS once again.

4 comments:

  1. yuvaa really superb....way of your writing is veryyy good yvaa maa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is none other than "Myself" I found her. She is the one who can handle my heart better with love and care than any other! Be aware of your inner voice which always depicts the good for you! The above content would not mean anything if you read it as MINE. you just try to read it as YOURS once again.

    அசத்தல் பதிவு யுவராணி
    தமிழின் அதே லாவகம் ஆங்கிலத்திலும்
    சொன்னவிஷயமும் சொல்லிச் செல்லும் விதமும்
    மிக மிக அருமை
    உங்களிடம் அதிகம் எதிர்பார்ப்பது தவறில்லை
    மன்ம் கவர்ந்த பதிவு.வாழ்த்துக்கள்

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. மிக்க நன்றி Sir!
      தங்களது வருகைக்கும்
      ஊக்குவிக்கும்
      கருத்துரைகளுக்கும்!

      Delete