Saturday, December 17, 2011

Am I Fine?

           Am I Fine? (Here it doesn't meant the look rather it speaks out the trait.) Do anyone know whether I'm fine or not? No one can answer this except myself! Then why I intends to ask " Am I Fine? " Because the Earth not includes "Me" alone to believe in "I can survive alone". Our environs includes some more and more some ones to care for. Someones may be Kiths and Kins and everyone we met. Where Kins are those who are related by blood as parents and some others. They wont analyse us instead they try to satisfy us of our needs and rectify us in some of our mistakes which is explicitly known.

       
        But the Kiths who are unknown may know more about us. In this hastening world we are spending more time being away from our family. The first three years since our birth are the fabulous days which never return back once lost because only on those days we are completely nestled into the warmth of love of our parents where our world too includes ourself and our parents alone. But once we stepped up to jumble with new ones we have to face up lots of gainsays. Per day approximately we spend 8 Hrs for sleeping and 8 Hrs for education or employment, and the remaining 8 Hrs might be with family. Even the latter might failed to many who stays in hostels for studies or who staying away from family due to their job. 
           So at the most we are intended to spend most part of our life with unknowns who are known to us as friends, class mates, teachers, colleagues, neighbours, leaders and so and so. Every one we met in our life such as some may spent just few minutes with us but they may left some foot prints in our life where some may wish to be with us with whom we wont fit to and some more to whom we wish to be with but often get pain of ignorance. This single Life contains everything and everyone we destined to be with. We cant refrain from getting something or meeting someone to which we are destined to. So we are in need to mellow us to handle the unique traits of people belongs to our environ. For easygoing with ours we must assure ourself for "Am I fine?".

     
           I believe in self contemplation which could mellow ourself to be a better one. It gives a complete study of resolved puzzles about "Am I fine with what I am leading to? How I am to others? Am I good in relationship with others?Are my Parents happy with my conduct? Do my friends feel better with me? When I get fury? When I get stressed? What are my faves and disfavors? and so on ". It must be analysed by ourselves considering how we react in dissimilar situations. Many may say "I want to be myself. Why I want to consider about what others think about me? " It is true and most of us agree with this. Me too. Possessing this thought makes me to spend my days being stubborn and lonely being alone in classes, not joining with others for any matters, where no one will consider me as me too belongs to the same class and not in classes alone I was departed everywhere from everyone .
          Now I felt very crappy to think back? I dont know why my brain not interested in forgetting those crappy memories. I just came out of it by enjoying the other face of Life which makes me to realize myself about How have I been in my past? But now it looks strange and enjoyable having fine moments with others, making others happy, handling the every situations with smile, and to love everyone and to be loved by others, extending my hands to wipe their tears, someone lending shoulder to hold my tears. Its doesn't mean that we must be fine with whom we are related to. It also meant to be better to who are all we met, adjusting with unalike traits of people and trying to learn something from them (How we should and How we should not). Because we too may do the same mistake which we find with others. This cant be achieved in few seconds where for me it tooks some few years to rescue myself. Many may analyse our characters and can guide us for our better behaviours but no one can read us completely and handle us and the only one who can handle our heart better is ourselves. Be ourselves and be better to others!

1 comment:

  1. Am very happy with u, ur difference. Be contemporary.. Lets enjoy the world better than 2day and less than 2mrw..

    ReplyDelete